The One Percent

Char Saint

“It’s February 1st and it’s also what society has deemed to be “black history month.”

“With that being said, we can call February the month of lovers and civilization’s celebration of life.”

“Therefore, in order to become the 1% you must do what the other 99% won’t.”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.