The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~Oliver Goldsmith
I never thought of losing; but now that it’s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That’s my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life. ~Muhammad Ali
1. Make Your Innovation. Create value other people will pay and buy.
2. Quantify. Learn how much it’s going to cost to “start” your business.
3. Platform It. Use a secure validated platform that contributors can trust. (i.e. Go Fund Me, Indiegogo, Kickstarter).
4. Create Your Campaign. Write, Upload, Detail, and Quantify.
5. Hustle, Hustle, and Hustle Some More.
Well, we’ve finally arrived to Rule #10 the most important of them all: Have Fun & Enjoy the Ride.
Rule #9 Drive with Purpose.
Otherwise, you’re just a derelict on a ship in an ocean with no map.
Rule #8 Love Your Passengers
We all want love.
Rule #7 Enthusiasm Attracts More Passengers & Energizes Them During the Ride.
Stay excited about your bus and the ride.
Rule #6 Post A Sign That Says NO ENERGY VAMPIRES ALLOWED on Your Bus!
You must rid yourself of all the energy drainers and the energy bloodsuckers. Most importantly, they need to know that they’re NO longer welcomed.
Rule # 5 Don’t Waste Your Energy on Those Who Don’t Get on Your Bus.
Because you could be using that same energy to focus on the awesome folks who chose to board your bus.